Key Focus to SCO Tec Forum 2008
- An emphasis on technical 'how to' in each breakout
- Virtualization strategy
- New releases of technologies and upcoming UNIX roadmap
- Less keynotes and more technical sessions
- Longer technical breakout sessions
- Tracks organized to ensure you are able to attend all sessions
Microlite Corporation offers a fast-paced, one day intensive BackupEDGE training course for partners and interested end users. At the end of the course, users are given a Certificate of Completion, while partners are given a certificate designating them as Certified BackupEDGE Resellers and their names posted on our web site. Click HERE to learn more.
SCO is offering full-day training on Porting and Packaging on SCO OpenServer 6 and UnixWare 7.1.4 Workshop. A hands-on workshop walking through porting of open source applications and packaging.
Attendees must provide their own laptops if they want to participate in the "Hands-on" lab activities. Local network connections to development servers will be provided.
Classroom capacity for this training session is limited and registration is required. Please click HERE to register and reserve your seat for this highly sought after training session.
iXorg Developer Training provided by SCO. This "Hands-on" developer session will utilize the knowledge gained from previous days training sessions to port applications on OpenServer 6 and UnixWare 7.1.4. Attendees must provide their own laptops to engage in the "Hands-on" activities. Local network to development servers will be provided.
* Registration fee is waived when you register at the Luxor Hotel. Click here to register at The Luxor Hotel >>
Register for SCO Tec Forum 2008 > >