In addition to SCO Tec Forum 2007, SCO is announcing that it is moving its annual Forum event to the Spring of each year to better accommodate customers and partners schedules. With that change, this year’s event will be a technical and peer networking event.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with your peers and get in-depth training on the latest developments and best practices in managing and developing on SCO UNIX systems. At SCO Tec Forum 2007, get the most out of your SCO UNIX investment. Also visit with key vendors in the vendor fair area as well as test scenarios in the hands-on SCO UNIX lab.
Some key changes to SCO Tec Forum 2007:
- A greater emphasis on technical 'how to' in each breakout
- Less keynotes and more technical sessions
- Longer technical breakout sessions
- Vendor training on how to give your green screen app a GUI look
- Tracks organized to ensure you are able to attend all sessions
And if you stay with us at the Mirage Hotel at the discounted rate, the $300 conference fee is waived.
Microlite Corporation, is offering a fast-paced, one-day intensive BackupEDGE certification training course. The course, which normally costs $300.00 is provided at NO COST to SCO Tec Forum attendees. Click "Agenda" link above for course and registration details.
Register for the SCO Tec Forum -->