UnXis TEAM Partner Assist
TEAM Partner Assist is aimed at assisting channel
partners support their customers featuring high priority technical
support and proactive technical account management. TEAM's award-winning
services are available for all your UnXis products. Your assigned
technical account manager oversees all aspects of your support requirements
to meet your business needs.
Partners with critical support issues can engage
a TEAM support engineer to assist. The UnXis support engineer can
work with the partner or, at the partner's request, directly with
the end user customer. UnXis support engineers will even dial in to
customers systems if required.
The partner is kept informed with the progress
and a report is delivered to the partner once the issue is resolved.
Partners can then invoice customer as they see fit.
TEAM Partner Assist allows the channel partner
to rely on UnXis's enterprise class experience in critical situations
while still maintaining the customer relationship.
- Immediate, direct access to Assigned Technical Account Manager
- Support for all UnXis current product releases
- Reseller has the option of working directly with UnXis, or hand-off
to UnXis their customer issue
- Annual contract with up to 24 incidents
- Up to two authorized contacts · Reseller provided with statement
from UnXis at closure of each issue
- Interface directly with hardware or software third party suppliers
- Dial into end user system as needed
- Access to Online Service Manager, which includes:
- Knowledge center for current and retired product releases
- Automatic notification service of new technical articles,
patches, product announcements and other information
- Access to online account information and weekly status
- Access to UnXis's Software Support Library CD image
- Add-on services available (24x7 Emergency Service and limited
Retired Product Support)
- Reseller maintains direct relationship with their customer,
allowing the flexibility to engage UnXis to work directly with their
customer at their discretion
- Reseller can invoice their customer directly
- Personalized, proactive support
- Technical Account Manager develops a close working relationship
with your team to fully understand your project needs
- Reliability and dependability
- Immediate access to up-to-date information on fixes, new features
and helpful hints
- Covers all UnXis products
Assigned Technical Account Manager
The TEAM Technical Account Manager assigned to your account serves
as your direct contact to UnXis Team support. Your Technical Account
Manager will provide the UnXis technical expertise required to assure
successful solution implementation and support for your UnXis systems.
Backup Always Available
An alternate Technical Account Manager is assigned to your account
as a backup when your primary Technical Account Manager is not available.
Your technical Account Manager is backed by one of the industry's
leading engineering team.
UnXis Team Add on Services
Add-on options are available to your base TEAM contract, such as:
- 24x7 Emergency Services
- Retired Product Support - Add on service is offered on a limited
configuration, installation, and troubleshooting basis for the
core operating system products that have been officially retired
from UnXis's supported product line. Support is limited to existing
workarounds and fixes, and does not include engineering escalation
Hours of Operation
For North and South American customers, TEAM Services is available
from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time: for European customers,
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. UK time, Monday through Friday, excluding
UnXis's holidays. For an additional fee, you may also choose after
hour's emergency service coverage, including weekends and holidays.
For more information, contact your local UnXis sales representative,
In the Americas, phone 1 (800) 726-6561
In the rest of the world, phone +44 8700 994 992