SCO OPENSERVER 6: BUILT TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
SCO recognizes the significant investment that companies make in their hardware and software IT solutions. With a large number of small businesses running SCO UNIX, a long term return on investment is imperative. With SCO OpenServer 6 businesses have significant investment protection, including the ability to expand the computing environment, scalability (both up and out), support for large file systems to handle growth of business data, as well as the assurance of backward compatibility as future versions are released.
SCO OpenServer 6 has the power to run some of the largest businesses in the world, yet is so simple to install and maintain that the smallest organization can manage it.
SCO OpenServer 6 provides the following benefits for investment protection:
- Single Certification for Applications and Drivers. With OpenServer 6 an ISV can develop to either UnixWare 7.1.4 or OpenServer 6 and certify on both. With the same kernel, now applications and drivers can run seamlessly on both platforms.
- Wide Hardware Support. OpenServer 6 includes support for USB, AC97, SATA, SAS, IDE RAID, FC SAN, PCIX and others.
- Java 1.4.2. SCO OpenServer 6 supports the Java 2 platform, Standard Edition for running Java code.
- Supports Thousands of Applications. SCO OpenServer 6 will run thousands of applications written for SCO UNIX.
- Backward Compatibility, Including Xenix Application Support. Small businesses have invested considerable money in hardware. With OpenServer 6, SCO supports applications all the way back to Xenix 286 applications!
The OpenServer family of producs and support services are best positioned to provide recommendations and solutions to customers' most complex requirements, reducing total cost of ownership, and helping businesses be more productive and efficient.
SCO OPENSERVER 6 — BUILT ON FOUR KEY CORNERSTONES
SCO OpenServer Release 6 is a significant improvement in UNIX technology. Purchase SCO OpenServer 6 today. Discover the productivity, security, agility and return on your investment for yourself.