As we work to increase the value of teamSCO for our partners by providing and enhancing the benefits and resources available, we will continue to roll out new benefits throughout the year. The benefits below are those that have been identified, through surveys and discussions with partners, as those most important to your success.
These are the benefits being provided to SCO Partners by the North American team. Benefits in other regions may be different due to different needs and abilities.
If you have any questions about these benefits, please contact email@example.com
- Register online with TeamSCO HERE.
- Maintain active company profile with SCO
- Channel Sales Manager approval
- Minimum annual sales of SCO product of $25K
- SCO ACE employee on staff
- Annual review by SCO Team
- Regular Communications from teamSCO Partner Program will be sent to you. SCO regularly communicates to our partners through the monthly newsletter, SCO Partner News, and a weekly Marketing Update. These communications are designed to help our partners understand SCO's directions and strategies, along with updated information on our products. You can access the SCO Partner News HERE.
- SCO Diploma and Banner certifying your partner level
- Account Management provides SCO partners with the ability to have a person at SCO that is working with you to drive your success with SCO. You will have an individual's name, phone number, and email address so that you can contact them at any time.
- SCO MDF Funds for co-marketing and go-to-market activities, as well as sponsorship opportunities in your area.
- FREE Not-For-Resale software from SCO for development and testing purposes. Please call 1-800-SCO-UNIX (1-800-726-8649).
- Sales and Marketing Tools - current literature, Quick Fact Sheets, Logos and more - for each SCO product that can be used to help you talk with your customers and provide them the best information possible.
- Discounted software through your distributor. For information on a distributor, click HERE.
- Rights to Buy and Resell SCO Support and Services to your customers at a discounted rate. SCO Support and Services have won industry awards for the services they provide. Please call 1-800-SCO-UNIX (1-800-726-8649) to purchase, and provide your Partner ID number for your discount.
- Access to On-line Technical Support offerings through our Knowledge Center. Free to all SCO partners through the Partner Lounge, Partner Online provides you with the ability to search on the product of your choice for specific questions or issues. This is available today at http://www.sco.com/login/.
- Discounted Training Material. Please call 1-800-SCO-UNIX (1-800-726-8649)
- Sales and Technical Training* is key to helping you succeed with SCO. In an effort to help our partners understand the market SCO fits into, how to market to new and current customers, and to gain a handle on the technical side of the business, teamSCO will be providing bi-monthly webinars focusing on the issues that our partners have today
*Depending upon the region, the delivery format for training may be different